1. It's been on my life list for years and years, and after helping about 4 other women get their books written, I felt like it was time to write my own book :)
2. I really wanted to put some of my knowledge and experience about organising in a quick, easy read that wouldn't overwhelm people. People who need organising help don't have time to read a book for months on end.
I love it when people tell me that my book inspired them to take action. Goal accomplished!
Get your copy now
This book is for you if...
- you enjoy reading the Organising Queen blog
- you like my tell it as it is approach
- you want to hear from someone who is real and imperfect, and who's not scared to admit it
- you're looking for some tips and tricks, or just a different way of looking at things either to start working on or to improve your current situation
- you don't have a lot of time to trawl though long books full of theory
- you need a jolt of inspiration to get moving again
- you like the idea of being organised just enough to enjoy your life
- you don't know where to start on your organising journey
- you're my friend and you just want to support me :)
Buy the book here